Monday, September 17, 2012

Resources for free traffic

                

I recently got back in to blogging because I am interested in the whole website thing. I originally taught myself everything I know about websites and blogs because I wanted to create an income online. I was unemployed at the time and tried really hard to make money online. I didn’t make a bob unfortunately. I am lucky to be working now so I blog because I love it. I get more traffic than I did because of my attitude these days. I recently got a new website reviewed and received 10/10 for the various categories. That was a huge confidence booster. OK I  don’t know everything yet but I am sure as hell learning a lot. Its my ambition to be making a small income by Christmas. I am going to work in my spare time promoting my website through the following channels

  1. Quality content. This is the backbone of any site. I want to write well and post good articles. I love writing and sharing things. Hopefully people will vist my site for the element of value that it has. I read the Steve Pavlina blog a lot regarding websites and blogs and it really gave me food for thought.
  2. I hope to write some articles for Article directories and get people interested thus hopefully I will be able to reach out to other people through my articles. I guess I will learn a lot through this process.
  3. I have already become a member of Link referral where you can review sites and get your sites reviewed. This will give you some traffic to your site.                                                                                                                                                                      free web site traffic and promotion                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
  4.  Another thing I did was I submitted my site to the robots by generating a site map . You can access the Site generator online at sitemaps.com . There are numerous other locations online to access sitemaps. Your sitemap should be updated regularly as you add more quality traffic to your site.

No comments: